Home Forum The Makers Workshop Open Projects Movie Props

This topic contains 55 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

3D printer I mean

Michael
    Participant

I’m using a Makerbot Replicator 2

Michael
    Participant

Just an update on the progress of the second and finale one, all the printed parts in making one of these and the assembled Blaster.
    Finished the painting and now the electronic.

Michael
    Participant

Well this project is done and time to move onto the next one !!

[media=youtube]3S5vaxzWXYI[/media]

Andrew Molnar
    Participant

Awesome job Michael, well done mate.

Michael
    Participant

Thanks Andrew !!

Now the start of a Vacuum forming machine.

Paul Kelly
    Participant

Feel free to come have a crawl through the one we made..

PK

Michael
    Participant

Paul Kelly, post: 849, member: 25 wrote: Feel free to come have a crawl through the one we made..

PK

Thanks Paul will take you up on that offer.
    Will have to get your new address and maybe swing by on a Saturday if your there.
    Have been looking around for the digital Vac controller like yours but the only ones around are about $230.
    Have got most things on order and possible need to check your one way valve setup and pump filter.

Obyron92

That looks amazing. I scratch built my own Z6 but it doesn’t rotate and while it looks really cool, yours is infinitely better. What would the price tag on building a Z6 cost and what kind of time frame? If you are interested in building one to sell that is.
    I’m also interested in a verpine shatter rifle with a collapsible stock if you would be willing to build to order.

-tom

Obyron92

That looks amazing. I scratch built my own Z6 but it doesn’t rotate and while it looks really cool, yours is infinitely better. What would the price tag on building a Z6 cost and what kind of time frame? If you are interested in building one to sell that is.
    I’m also interested in a verpine shatter rifle with a collapsible stock if you would be willing to build to order.

-tom

Michael
    Participant

Obyron92, post: 3100, member: 832 wrote: That looks amazing. I scratch built my own Z6 but it doesn’t rotate and while it looks really cool, yours is infinitely better. What would the price tag on building a Z6 cost and what kind of time frame? If you are interested in building one to sell that is.

-tom

Cost for parts was about $300 and to many hours, I only built 2 of these and not doing anymore.
    May sell mine one day when I get a good offer !

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.