Home Forum General Chat Introductions Hi from a new member

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Paul Kelly 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shelipso

Hi everybody,

My name is Shahab Hosseini and am a civil engineer by day. I got into building and flying multi rotors 4 years ago and my making habit has been growing since. I guess I have been more enjoying the design and building than flying itself but that may change in the future.

I recently found this forum and am really excited about having this opportunity to talk and interact with like minded people here in Perth. I have gone through a steep and sometimes expensive learning curve and happy to share my findings but more so am eager to learn from this community.

Being relatively new to Perth (7 years now), I am also keen to learn whos and wheres as sometime finding things or services are not that easy in this town.

I spent a lot of time with Solidworks am keen to get to know more about cnn milling. I use shape ways to print parts but in medium term would like to have my own 3d printer and a mini cnn machine to cut CF boards.

Anyway, looking forward to join and learn from this forum.

Creepyjoe

Hi shahab, I’m into quads too, built my first last year, but spend more time flying than building and design, so my quad is just some Alu and plywood slapped together!

Paul Kelly
    Participant

I sent you a PM re this
    PK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.