Home Forum General Chat Introductions Greetings

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Paul Kelly 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

My name is Robert Cameron, I’m a graduate architect, designer and interactive media artist.

I was recommended to look at this forum after having trouble with the construction of a laser cutter kit. I had been meaning to join a hackerspace in Perth for a while but for now this seems like a good start.

I run my own business and teach at Curtin and UWA. A big part of my work and research involves integrating electronic, interactive systems into art and architectural projects. I am also a keen maker, and although my background is not in programming and electronics, I do have a lot of experience with CAD modelling and fabrication and I am keen to learn as much as I can.

Hopefully there is a chance here to establish a dialogue with other makers in the area. Given the isolation of Perth it is often difficult to find resources or be able to ask questions.

Cheers!

Rob

Paul Kelly
    Participant

Hi Robert, welcome. You’ll find that there’s no shortage of resources in Perth. You just have to know where to look.

Cheers..
    PK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.