Home Forum Buy and Sell Free to good/anyone elses home

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  andrewM 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Paul Kelly
    Participant

I have acquired a large tub of electronic components from a rocket buddy who is leaving the country.

I went through our many “miscellaneous components” caches and added a bit more.
    There’s micro’s, sensors, displays, connectors, many reels of passives and lots more in there. I’d be surprised if it isn’t worth $500.

First person to pick it up gets it for nothing.

PK

Clarky
    Participant

I’d love to pick out some parts and components but I almost certainly wouldn’t be able to make use of all of it. Maybe more of it will become of use as I continue to learn

Paul Kelly
    Participant

It gets better!

Just when i thought my buddy was safely on a plane, one of his relatives turns up with a pile of books! 🙂

Seriously, there’s some good stuff in here, ARM Programming guides, robotics theory, even a 3d printing book. You gotta take the whole pile and the first one here get’s ’em.

PK

Clarky
    Participant

Enticing stuff! I’ll likely come by your workshop thu/fri

Paul Kelly
    Participant

And Andew M is first across the line!

Clarky
    Participant

So close! was just about to leave home

Paul Kelly
    Participant

Don’t stress, I suspect it will all appear for grabs at the next meetup…

PK

andrewM
    Participant

I’d be interested in scrounging through any left overs..although your first sentence sounds a bit dodgy ‘rocket maker leaves country’..hmm..Should we expect visits from our National Security organisation?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.