Home Forum Show it off! CNC Table Router Kangaroo Shelf

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CNCKing.com 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CNCKing.com

Just cause you don’t have a full sheet CNC machine doesn’t mean you can’t make big things! Watch the video at:

http://blog.cncking.com/kangaroo-shelf-cnc-table-router-project-coming-soon/

Jon

Anonymous

That’s pretty cool. Nice video as well.

Dwayne
    Dwayne
    Participant

Nice video mate…
    You do this from home?

had to laugh at the MDF headache! my brother is a cabinet maker and has been working with it for 15+ years…..we came to the conclusion that he his screwed!

Michael
    Participant

Awesome work there…!!

Andrew-MOAMind
    Participant

clamps…so many clamps. Cool to see it all come together!

CNCKing.com

Hi Dwayne, I got a small area of a larger workshop for my CNC table router… cabinet maker using hard/softwood is fine but MDF is just evil crap in so many ways. Ply is as “low” as I’ll go down the wood types ladder… just thinking of particleboard gives me a headache!

I realized during the build that if I lifted the kangaroo shelf up, everything would get unglued in the back as they aren’t slotted in like the front was and it would be a mess… so I just dumped 20KG of them on the top until everything tried and went back onto it glueing and clamping the sides… worked great! Can never have too many clamps!

Jon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.