Home Forum Buy and Sell 3D Printing Maker's Discount

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nick Witham 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Angus
    Participant

Hey Guys!

Thanks for those who popped down to the studio, was great to meet like minded tinkerers. I just wanted to let you know that we’re offering a Makers 3D printing service for members of Artifactory and West Coast Makers for a limited time. Basically, we’ll print ANYTHING* that fits into a 120 x 120 x 120mm cube, for 20 bucks. It’ll be printed in ABS at 200micron, medium fill and you’ll have to remove support material yourself. Free to pick up or an additional $8 for postage.

Just let us know where you’re from when you email your files through to secure this super special deal. Email to perth(at)3Dprintingstudios.com.au

We’re also selling our 1kg Australian ABS filament for only $42 till the end of June. Fantastic quality in a range of colours – 1.75mm dia.

Please note, we cannot guarantee that fine features will print, nor are we able to check your .stl for scaling or other errors. Please use cloud.netfabb.com to double check before sending!

Cheers!

Angus

Andrew-MOAMind
    Participant

That is exciting news Angus, now I need to start thinking up what i could get made 😛

Angus
    Participant

haha, yeah that’s always the trick! We also just got some PLA filament in, finally. Good news for all those repraps out there. 😉

Nick Witham

Just sent some stl files in.
    Will post back with a photo of the results.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.